The TipoTango crew is ready to take off the 19th 4D tango festival around Ascension Day, May 9th to 13th, 2018.
We composed a nice program of workshops and offer attractive discounts when you register for multiple workshops.
Five days of workshops with two young couples, famous for their musicality and elegant dance styles. And furthermore, we are very happy with Petite Roulotte Tango. We expect two explosive concerts, they also give a workshop: ‘translate music into dance’.
You can register for 6 workshops without a partner. If you are looking for a partner, tell us, we will try to help you!
On the festival site:
• Daily: bring, sell and buy, dancer vintage clothing & shoes to the 4D market
• May 10th, DIY buffet, come with your favorite salade or cold dish and share it
• May 10th – 13th, massage by Kyrah Human Move
• May 11th & 12th, twelve euros dine@6, Argentine food with the Keetering Boys
• May 11th & 12th, Mira Dance Dress, elegant dancewear by Rianne Voets
• May 12th, Tangotacion and Mariposita, Shoes by Lenette Kleijn
Our aim is to make the tango dance and tango music popular and widely accessible to the public. As an example to follow, and to offer a broad cultural program with Argentine music, dance, and film, to consume and simultaneously to learn.
Our festival attracts visitors from across the Netherlands. Diehard dancers from Germany, Belgium, France, and England come over to dance as many meters as possible.
The very first 4D festival in 2000 was an initiative of Jan van Amelsfoort, Marijke Slegers and Jacob van Kokswijk.